One construction project – lots of people involved. This definitely puts a stop to boredom, but unfortunately not to errors. And mistakes are not just annoying, they also mean financial losses, time-intensive reworking, pressure to provide an explanation and frustration among all those involved. We have all been there. Even us!
In our daily work at the office, in the workshop and on the building site, we too have encountered mistakes. What we realised was that more effective construction project management could have prevented the mistakes. We didn't want to accept this any longer.
So we looked for a solution. As we couldn't find a suitable tool to meet our needs, we ended up developing one ourselves: PlanToBuild.
- The world is becoming ever more complex – so too are construction projects.
- The more people involved in a project, the higher the rate of mistakes
- Mistakes often occur due to a lack of transparency
- Every mistake costs cold, hard cash and valuable resources
- They are only mistakes when you don't learn from them
… was developed out of our operational business in order to avoid unnecessary errors on the building site. Fewer mistakes means lower costs. Faster completion means greater profits.
Working for one another, next to one another, close by one another, against one another – you have probably already experienced all of these during a construction project. But the only thing that leads to a successful project is working with one another. So what is the best way to work well with others?
Whether we are talking about planning, execution or analysis, everything works better when the individual processes of a construction project are tailored to one another. And when the communication is right. For only those who have real-time, networked communication are able to cooperate better. Even if everyone doesn't speak the same language.
- Simplify processes to minimise the rate of errors
- For us, digitalisation is no panacea, but a means to an end
- Everyone involved in the build benefits from straightforward and structured project management
- Communication in real time fosters error-free cooperation
- The magic words are: alleviating your workload
… is alleviating your workload through digitalisation: we simplify the construction project management process for all those involved. This makes projects much more straightforward and clearly structured. And the number of mistakes is minimised. So go ahead, it's easy!
Taken from practice for use in practice: behind PlanToBuild there is solid project management theory and experience from countless construction projects. This allows the software to fulfil the real needs of construction. Today and in the future.
That's because we are always further developing and improving our software together with the most important experts: our customers. PlanToBuild won't do the work for you, but it can make it significantly easier in all stages of a building project.
PlanToBuild is therefore the tool for anyone who wants to take advantage of the opportunities presented by digitalisation and who would rather increase profits instead of costs.
- Web-based, intuitive operation: at any time, from any location and on any device
- Communication in real time
- Extensive range of cross-trade functions for planning, management and implementation
- Valuable insider knowledge from practical experience